Drive for us
How much do Lucky Drivers make?
The earning of the Lucky Driver is based on three factors - Base Rate, Distance Rate and Time Rate. Distance and Time Rate may vary from city to city and time to time.
How can the driver maximize earning?
Guide for weekly events
Depending on the events and nightlife activities, the LTG team will send push notifications.
This enables the drivers to place themselves in the right spot and earn more. LTG app is capable of showing geo-sensitive areas with demand and supply statistics.
LTG app is capable of sending delivery requests in a non-peak time.
Leader board competitor
LTG will run a promotion for drivers who have maximum rides with a five-star rating.
If you wish to learn more about Driver Referral, read about the Lucky Driver app and why LTG is one of the best choices for a driving job.
Become a Partner
Got a Class 4 driver’s license? Join our growing team of independent drivers who are dedicated to serving the community. If not, we will help you to get one
Earn More with less
We take the lowest commission from our drivers
Be your own boss by creating your own schedule
Extra Income Source
Delivery and designated driving in non-peak hours
How to drive with Lucky to Go
A fun way to earn if you love driving!
Sign up now to get more information about driving in your city.
The requirements vary by city but there are a few minimum requirements:
• Be 19 years of age or older
• a Class 4 (restricted) commercial driver's license issued in B.C. • Be legally allowed to drive and work
Before hitting the road, upload the documentation below. If you want to use your own car,
you’ll also need to provide registration and insurance.
• Valid documentation to drive in your country
A driver profile photo
1. Must be a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses
2. Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus. It cannot be a driver’s license photo or
other printed photograph
• A Driver license with Expiry date
• Criminal record check less than 30 days – Original copy
• A Car Pre-inspection report less than 30 days
• A Car registration number
• A commercial driving record, commonly known as an (N) print or National Safety Code abstract, which you can request online
• Ride Hailing Insurance copy with Expiry date.
After uploading, take a few hours to complete a screening online. We will review your driving record and criminal history.
Become a Lucky driver!
It's easy to get started
1. Download our App
2. Upload required documents
3. Activate your account
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
In order to be eligible, your vehicle must:
• Be less than 8 years old (you can find the model number on your vehicle registration issued by ICBC)
• Pass a vehicle inspection either annually or semi-annually
No car? No worries!
Lucky to Go has options to help you rent or lease a vehicle.
Sign up for more information!
You shall receive updates and daily trip reports to your registered email id.
LTG Technologies has resources available to help you obtain your Class 4 license – Start your application today!
LTG Technologies has channel partners that can help you obtain your pre-inspection report at a discounted price.
LTG will be charging some of the lowest commission charges in the market compared to other ride hailing apps.