Designated Drivers Reduce Drunk Driving, Save Lives, & Prevent Injuries
Designated Driver service reduces drunk driving. As a result, they have saved an enormous number of lives. They’ve also spared even more people from suffering injury from drunk driving.
I. Designated Drivers Services
A designated driver is simply a person who agrees not to drink alcohol and drive others home. The others are free to drink or not as they choose. Many establishments provide free non-alcoholic beverages to designated drivers. It can be one family member, friend or hired company to drive home safely.
Over five out of 10 Canadians would like to see designated drivers used. And the proportion of people using or being a designated driver has increased dramatically over time. Each year, tens of thousands of Canadians either serve as a designated driver or are driven home by one. That’s great because designated drivers reduce drunk driving.
II. Help Friends & Family
A Designated Driver helps friends and family
- Avoid embarrassment
- Keep their drivers licenses
- Avoid fines
- Stay out of jail
- Prevent needless injury and death
III. Other Advantages of Designated Driver Service Concept
- The hire a driver has a legitimate and respected role at a social function where alcohol is served. There is no stigma to abstaining because the designated driver is an important member of the group. Being a designated driver can also help reinforce a personal choice not to drink.
- The Designated Driver approach prevents driving under any level of impairment because that person consumes no alcohol.
- The server or host can offer a positive alternative to drunk driving by encouraging to provide a contact to the Designated Driving Services company.
Designated driver services works only on pre-book ride with 60 mins before required time.
How it works
- Download Lucky To Go App and register
- Select Vehicle type – Designated Driver
- You book a pre-booked ride.
- You can track the driver
All rides are pre-authorized on your credit card.
How much does it cost?
- Enter your pick-up and designation on the app.
- Base Rate – $20.00 includes 1 km, an additional charge $2.25 per KM and $5 as a Booking Fee.
Safety Feature for Customer- Similar to Ride-Hailing
- Track your Designated driver through Lucky To go app
- Customer can pre-book a ride and also get the fare estimate
- Masking of Customer & Driver Cellphone/Mobile number
- App is enabled with SOS /Emergency service
- Digital invoice with digital transaction through app
- Customer can contact through our chat service.