Delivery Driver Registration Process
Lucky To Go is a food delivery platform partnered with local grocery & restaurants in the Victoria & Langford area. For more information on how to earn in your spare time,visit our page at https://delivery.luckytogocanada.com/
You choose your own schedule. There are no minimum hour requirements.
Your earning is 100% Delivery Fee + Tips
Your pay is delivery-based. The more you deliver, the more you earn. The delivery fee increases as the distance increases.
What Do You Need To Be A Lucky Delivery Driver ?
- Proof that you can legally work in Canada
- A clean criminal record check
- A valid B.C. driver’s licence
- A vehicle with valid insurance
- A smartphone with data services
Some Important links:
Lucky Driver – Registration Process
LTG offers a self-enrolment process where drivers can upload all documents through the Driver app.
- Step 1 – Download the Driver App
- Step 2: Enter your mobile number to get a one time password
- Step 3 : Fill in the information as shown below
Document need to upload
- Driver image (Headshot)
- Driver’s license
- Criminal record check
- Work Status – Work Permit /PR/Citizen
- Vehicle image
- Vehicle registration and insurance
- First name and last name as it appears on your driver’s licence
- Email ID (mandatory)
- Vehicle licence plate number
- Vehicle- rented or owned (rented includes leased vehicles)
- Fleet – delivery driver
Once all your documents are successfully uploaded, LTG Technologies Ltd. will review your documents. After verification, will issue the following approval documents for both the driver and vehicle.
- LTG Driver Approval
- LTG Vehicle Approval
Last few steps after final profile approval:
- Service Level Agreement
- Lucky Driver App Training