Delivery Driver Registration Process
Lucky To Go is a food delivery platform partnered with local grocery & restaurants in the Victoria & Langford area. For more information on how to earn in your spare time,visit our page at https://delivery.luckytogocanada.com/
You choose your own schedule. There are no minimum hour requirements.
Your earning is 100% Delivery Fee + Tips
Your pay is delivery-based. The more you deliver, the more you earn. The delivery fee increases as the distance increases.
What Do You Need To Be A Lucky Delivery Driver ?
- Proof that you can legally work in Canada
- A clean Criminal Record Check
- A valid BC Driver’s License
- A vehicle with valid Insurance
- A smartphone with Data
Some Important links:
Lucky Driver – Registration Process
LTG offers a self-enrollment process where drivers can upload all documents through the Driver app.
- Step 1 – Download the Driver App
- Step 2: Enter your mobile number to get a one time password
- Step 3 : Fill in the information as shown below
Document need to upload
- Driver image (Headshot)
- Driver’s license
- Criminal record check
- Work Status – Work Permit /PR/Citizen
- Vehicle image
- Vehicle registration and insurance
- First Name and Last Name as it appears on your Driver’s License
- Email ID (mandatory)
- Vehicle License Plate number
- Vehicle Rent or Owner- (Rented includes leased vehicle)
- Fleet – Delivery Driver
Once all the documents are uploaded, LTG Technologies Ltd will review your documents and if everything is in order,will issue the following approval documents for both the driver and vehicle.
- LTG Driver approval
- LTG Vehicle approval
Next Step After final Approval
- Service Level Agreement
- Training on how to use Driver App