LuckyToGo COVID-19 Safety Plan and Tips for Riders & Drivers
LuckyToGo is committed to ensuring the safety of its drivers and customers, especially during times like these. At the same time, we are also obliged to keep serving our customers despite the restrictions.
But, to ensure the safety of everyone, we have prepared these guidelines that we request everyone, including our staff and customers, to follow sincerely for the safety of themselves and their families.
Follow these Guidelines when using LuckyToGo Services to stay safe from the Coronavirus:
Practice Good Hygiene
Follow these hygiene practices to keep yourself clean & healthy when using a LuckyToGo ride-hailing or delivery service:
- Avoid physical contact with the driver/passenger or anything in the vehicle, as much as possible.
- Wash your hands (for at least 20 seconds) with soap or sanitizer before and after a ride.
- Always wear a mask when riding with LuckyToGo or when going out.
- Drivers are required to take a selfie and submit on the app before starting a trip to verify that they are wearing a mask while driving (as per the pre-trip inspection report). Strict action will be taken against a driver who is found driving (providing services) through LuckyToGo without wearing a mask or not following the safety precautions.
- Avoid paying in cash to the driver for the ride or tips to avoid physical contact. Select the online payment option when booking a ride with the LuckyToGo app.
- Minimize the use of air conditioning in the car. Keep the windows open for better ventilation.
And if you’re feeling sick or have a family member who is sick or has been diagnosed positive for COVID-19, please avoid going out or using a cab service to limit the virus spread. STAY HOME!
The drivers are advised not to use the front passenger seat or allow a passenger to ride in the front seat, as long as possible, to avoid physical contact and maintain a safe distance. Also, it’s recommended to allow not more than 2 passengers on the back seat at a time.
LuckyToGo is following government guidelines and taking the best precautions for the safety of its customers and drivers. We, however, need your help in these testing times. Just follow the guidelines and tips mentioned above in order to make your LuckyToGo ride/delivery a pleasant and safe experience.
Feeling Hungry? Download the LuckyToGo App to Order Food!
LuckyToGo is currently delivering food and groceries to customers in select regions (in British Columbia). To see if the service is available in your area, just download the LuckyToGo app (from the respective app store) and search for your location. Now, you can order hot & delicious food from a variety of nearby restaurants at the best price and get it delivered to your home.
At LuckyToGo, we are following the best hygiene practices to ensure the safety of our customers. All our drivers are mandated to wear a mask, use gloves, regularly wash hands with sanitizer, and avoid physical contact, to the best extent possible. Rest assured, your food order with us is completely safe and hygienic.
Start ordering today!